Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions of the job. Drug screening and background checks are mandatory.
Duties and responsibilities: Type reports, schedule appointments, prepare billing statements, collect payments and post to proper accounts. Excellent customer service skills and the ability to problem solve is a must. A qualified candidate must be able to complete three reports accurately in a one hour time frame.
Education, experience, knowledge:
- No prior pest control experience or training necessary.
- The ability to read, write, learn, and communicate in English effectively.
- A working knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Word. (A Plus)
Use of Hands, Fingers, Standing, Walking, Sitting, Speaking, Typing and Communicate Effectively in English.
Compensation and benefits:
- Compensation: $14 to $18 per hour based on experience.
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Vacation, Sick, Aflac, AD&D. (Optional for Fulltime Employees Only)
Travel work hours: An Administrative Assistant must be available to work from 7:30am to 5pm Monday – Friday.
Job descriptions are subject to change with or without notice at the owners’ discretion.
Payne Pest Management is and Equal Opportunity employer