Qualifications:To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions of the job. Drug screening and background checks are mandatory.
Duties and responsibilities:A universal technician is responsible for the removal, replacement and treatment of damaged wood members. These services included but are not limited to; painting, applying termiticides to wood and soil, removal and replacement of wood members damaged by fungi, molds, weather and wood destroying insects.
Education, experience, knowledge:
- No prior experience or training necessary.
- Field Representative III (3) license issued by the State of California. (A Plus)
- The ability to read, write, learn, and communicate in English effectively.
- Construction experience (A Plus)
Use of Hands, Fingers, Standing, Walking, Sitting, Climbing, Balancing, Stooping, Kneeling, Crouching, Crawling, Communicating, Smelling, Lift and Carry 25 lbs.
Compensation and benefits:
- Compensation: $16 to $18 per hour based on experience.
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Vacation, Sick, Aflac, AD&D. (Optional for Fulltime Employees Only)
Travel work hours: A termite technician MUST be available to work day, evening shifts. Monday – Sunday, 7am to 7pm. The ability to report for duty on time for scheduled shifts is mandatory
Job descriptions are subject to change with or without notice at the owners’ discretion.
Payne Pest Management is and Equal Opportunity employer