Palm Springs Pest Control
Pests can quickly turn your home from a sanctuary to an uncomfortable living situation, to say the least. Remove these unwanted visitors with our quick and effective pest control services.
Whether you are trying to rid your house of insects or rodents, we can help you out. With over three decades of experience, Payne Pest Management’s Palm Springs pest control team knows exactly what to do to take care of any problems.
Palm Springs Rodent Control
Mice and rats are notorious breeders, so it doesn’t take long for one or two rodents to quickly multiply into a full-blown infestation. The Payne Pest Management Palm Springs rat control team can help.
Rodents only need an opening bigger than a quarter of an inch to get inside your house. Any crevices, such as where utilities enter, give rodents open access to your home. After inviting themselves over, they will make themselves right at home. These pests will create nests inside of walls or other areas where they can avoid humans.
Not only do many people have a fear of rats and other rodents, but they can cause harm to your house. They tend to gnaw on electrical wires and can even damage the structure or furnishings.
If you suspect you have a rodent infestation, you do not want to wait to get help. In addition to all of the negative situations mentioned above, some can have potentially life-threatening diseases.
To rid your home of these pests, you will want professionals to take over. Payne Pest Management knows that leaving baited traps inside your home is a bad idea. With these, the animal can die in hidden spaces that lead to other pests.
Payne Pest Management provides Palm Springs rodent control in two easy and safe steps:
- Our experienced technicians will carefully examine your home to determine where rodents can sneak in. Once all of the cracks and crevices are found, they will be sealed, no matter how small.
- Payne Pest Management’s technicians will do the dirty work for you. They will set traps in secure locations to capture the rodents. Even if you have pets or kids, our technicians will ensure safety for the whole family.
If you notice small rodent droppings or gnaw marks around your home, this is a sign you may have a rodent infestation. To take care of your rodent problem, contact Payne Pest Management, and we will get our technicians over there as soon as possible.
Palm Springs Termite Control
There are three types of termites that thrive in Palm Springs’ dry and hot climate. Because of this, it is essential to keep an eye out for any signs of these invasive insects.
Termites can cause massive devastation to a home. In fact, studies show that these pests cause over $5 billion in damage to United States homeowners. Unfortunately, most of the time, this is not covered by insurance.
Termites are one pest you do not want to delay in taking control of. Although they are not direct harm to humans, they can destroy one of your biggest investments.
These pests feast on insulation, papers, books, and wood that is within or around your home. They may also wear down the foliage on your property.
Quite possibly, the worst part about termites is not even knowing they are there. Unfortunately, they can be challenging to spot.
Though spotting termites can be challenging, there are signs you can look out for:
- Mud Tubes: A notorious termite sign is the mud tubes they create. As the name suggests, mud tubes are small tube-like structures of mud. This is a sign to contact a Palm Springs Pest Control professional.
- Swollen Floor or Wall Panels: With a large infestation, your first clue to termites may be damage to your home rather than spotting the insects themselves. While it may look like water damage, this is also a sign that termites are living beneath the panels.
- Droppings: As with other pests, droppings are one of the first signs you may notice if you have a termite infestation. Termites tend to clear out their droppings as they tunnel their way through and leave behind excrement that resembles coffee grounds.
- Discarded Wings: If you notice wings lying around your doors or windows, this can be a huge sign of termites. Termite wings are all the same size, so they are somewhat recognizable. If you are worried that the wings are coming from other flying insects, we can provide Palm Springs yellow jacket control as well.
If you suspect you have termites, Payne Pest Management has Palm Springs termite control professionals that are ready to get rid of these pesky creatures. Each case is handled uniquely for each homeowner, so you can be sure you are getting the proper pest control.
Depending on your situation, Payne Pest Management technicians may use a local treatment, a full treatment, or even tenting to ensure termites are eliminated from your property.
If you have noticed any sign of termites, contact Payne Pest Management to get control of your pest situation.
43460 Ridge Park Drive,