Payne Pest Management shares engaging materials made available to children of all ages
For many families across the U.S., the end of August marks the beginning of another school year. From buying new supplies to planning first-day outfits, it can be a busy month as parents try to prepare their children for the academic year ahead. To help shake their summer cobwebs, Payne Pest Management is sharing free and educational learning materials made available by the National Pest Management Association on PestWorldForKids.org.
We all know how difficult it can be to get back into the learning mindset, especially after the last few months. Whether your child’s learning will be in-person or virtual this year, the materials made available on PestWorldForKids.org are great for helping children prep for the coming school year while also exposing them to the fun and interesting world of pests.
From Critter Crafts to Pest Quest episodes, there is something for children of all ages on PestWorldForKids.org. The educational activities and learning experiences on the website support educational standards from the National Science Teachers Association (NSTA) and the National Council of Teachers of English (NCTE). To keep children playing and learning freely, there are no on-site or pop-up advertisements or third-party external links. A few notable resources include:
- Pest Guides to teach children about the different characteristics of various pests
- Testing your child’s pest knowledge using buggy quizzes or by playing an interactive game
- Learning about the fascinating world of insects, rodents and other pests through Pest Quest episodes
- Critter Crafts for pest-themed art projects, such as a bumblebee bookmark or ladybug crown
- For older students, check out the report writing assets and science fair kits
For more information about free educational learning materials, visit PestWorldForKids.org.